MD Anderson Cancer Center Clinical Studies Coordinator - Behavioral Science in Houston, Texas
To provide clinical and administrative support to the Tobacco Treatment Program and its operations. Responsible for varied tasks and activities associated with the Tobacco Treatment Program and the department. The span of this position will also impact all MDA Outpatient Centers.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
1. Coordinates patient care.
- Oversees all aspects of care delivered at remote locations and schedules site visits, delivers all necessary supplies, and works with IT and the data team to trouble shoots all connection problems. Recommends and drafts adjustments to operational procedures. Coordinates and evaluates all aspects of clinical support and patient outreach for the Tobacco Treatment Program. Assures timeliness of patient contact and monitors team's performance to report to supervisor.
* Oversees all aspects of training and onboarding new coordinators. Updates and maintains coordinator manual regularly. Maintains a record of all updated program policies and procedures. Serves as a resource to program staff.
3. Data management and quality assurance:
* Acts as point person and liaison to data team. Compiles reports for group meetings and makes recommendations to supervisor. Implements quality control measures to assure integrity of data collection. Troubleshoots data collection concerns. Assures accuracy of data collection. Recommends modifications of database and or revisions to data collection tools
4. Other duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's degree.
Preferred: Master's degree in related field.
Required: Three years experience in area of research study or direct patient care obtained from nursing, data gathering or other related experience. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis. With preferred degree, one year of required experience.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Requisition ID: 125891
Employment Status: Full-Time
Employee Status: Regular
FLSA: non-exempt, eligible for overtime, and is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Work Week: Days
Fund Type: Soft
Pivotal Position: No
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 50,800
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 63,500
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 76,200