MD Anderson Cancer Center Lead Services Coordinator - CTRC Laboratory in Houston, Texas
Working Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
1. Enters patient orders into multiple computer systems/databases to facilitate scheduling. Prints and distributes schedules/fax orders as needed.
2. Reviews completed visits for accuracy of phlebotomy and processing, checks that exceptions have been entered into exception log. Classifies exceptions into groups related to cause. Keeps database of exceptions for quality assurance purposes. Converts exception log to metrics for monthly reports
3. Manages, monitors, coordinates, and facilitates completion of the patient flow and scheduling process to ensure optimal efficiency in center operations and resources while maintaining the institution's standards of customer service and quality patient care.
4. Prepares data for IDTs. Performs IDTs. Prepares IDT report for manager. Processes accurate completion of all charge capture activities.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree. Five years of relevant work experience to include two years in a in a project coordination/lead/supervisory capacity. With preferred degree, three years of required experience. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis. It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Employee Status: Regular
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 34,000
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 43,500
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 53,000