MD Anderson Cancer Center Research Data Coordinator - Behavioral Science in Houston, Texas
The primary purpose of the Research Data Coordinator position is to perform basic level-specific activities related to research projects and studies.
*This is a temporary part time 19 hours non-benefited eligible position*
*The salary range $ 16,387 mid $ 20,425 max $ 24,462*
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
ASPIRE data entry:
* Enter data into ASPIRE tracking document (excel spreadsheet: MOUs, presentations, trainings, inquiries)
Student Enrollment weekly reports:
* Retrieve weekly reports for student enrollment. Retrieves additional reports as needed
* Assist schools with new MOU development, forwards signed MOUs to director for signature
Maintain ASPIRE mailbox:
* Respond to inquiries and emails within 1-2 business days. Resets passwords for students and ASPIRE administrators, provides troubleshooting assistance, and additional technical assistance as needed. Triages communication between partners and ASPIRE coordinators, schedules meetings, trainings and calls with partners as needed.
Admin Database Maintenance:
- Input school and administrator information into the ASPIRE administrator database. Assists with data cleanup and database testing as needed.
* Assists with researching potential new partners, schools, and geographic regions for program expansion.
Other duties as assigned:
* Provides additional support to ASPIRE team as needed.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Bachelors degree.
Required: Two years of related experience. With preferred degree, no experience required.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Requisition ID: 146446
Employment Status: Part-Time Not Benefits Eligible
Employee Status: Temporary
FLSA: non-exempt, eligible for overtime, and is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Work Week: Days
Fund Type: Soft
Remote Work: Onsite
Pivotal Position: No
Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 34,500
Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 43,000
Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 51,500
Science Jobs: No